In a post-millenial age what do poets have to offer a fragmented and searching Society?
Is the pendulum swinging from analysis and fragmentation to synthesis and fusion?
After analysis comes synthesis – and the creation of The Cleave poetic form.
There are signs that our age will become an age of co-operation, fusion and synergy.
Join us at the beginning of this exciting and radical poetic form that has the potential to embody these core values.
Submit your Cleave poems, no matter how faltering your steps are initially.
We can all learn together along the way.
- Please explore, experiment and extend this form in your own personal way.
- Articles and thoughts on Cleave poetry welcomed.
- Submissions by email only.
- Send your submissions to cleavepoetry (at) gmail (dot) com and include the words CLEAVE SUBMISSION in the subject line.
- Please supply a short biographical note and web URL if you so desire.
- Your submissions should be in the body of the mail, preferably with hyphens separating the 2 parts of the cleave poem, further formatting will be done.
- You retain full copyright of your work – by submitting you grant us a non-exclusive right to reproduce your work.
- Contributions in English please.
- We do not pay for submissions.
- We are in “Proof of Principle” mode for the present time.